Doing yoga is very beneficial for overall health. By doing yoga one can remain physically and mentally healthy, people who do yoga regularly, are more healthy than people who do not do yoga, all people like to do yoga in different ways, Some people do meditation, while some like to do pranayama. While some people like to do asanas on their stomachs, some people like to do asanas on their back, apart from this, yoga can also be done on the hands, yes doing yoga on the hands is beneficial for overall health. it happens. Through 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, you can learn yoga and get complete information about yoga. Doing yoga with hands improves blood flow, improves body balance, as well as calms the mind and mind. But you must be thinking that what are the asanas done by hand? Or what are the benefits of doing yoga on hand, let’s know about it-
Chakrasana is one of the asanas performed with the help of hands, it is also called wheel pose, regular practice of Chakrasana strengthens the spine, as well as improves digestion, and helps in making the body flexible. Doing Chakrasana can be beneficial if you suffer from obesity. The Chakrasana can be effective in reducing belly fat.
How to do Chakrasana:
- To do the asana, first of all, lie down on your back on a yoga mat.
- Bend both your feet at the knees and keep the soles on the ground, while keeping a little gap between your two feet.
- After this, keep your palms on the ground near the head, now keep the soles and palms on the ground.
- Then, keep the arms and legs straight, and raise the waist, abdomen, and chest.
- Now try to move the head from the back side towards the waist, hold your breath in this position and stay for some time, and then slowly come back to the normal position.
- You can practice this asana 3-5 times.
2. Chaturanga Dandasana
Chaturanga Dandasana is also practiced on the strength of the hands, so it is also considered one of the asanas performed on the hands, by doing this asana, the muscles of the abdomen, waist, back, and legs become strong, Doing this asana can also help in reducing body pain, regular practice of this asana calms the mind and body.
How to do Chaturanga Dandasana-
- To do Chaturanga Dandasana, first, lie down on your stomach on a yoga mat, keep your legs straight and touch your fingers on the ground.
- After this, place both your palms on the ground with the shoulders, then slowly raise the body while putting full weight on your hands.
- In this position, only your palms and toes will touch the ground, in this position take a deep breath and release.
- Stay in the position of Chaturanga Dandasana for 30-60 seconds, you can repeat this asana 3-5 times.
3. Downward breathing
This asana is also one of the hand postures, which you can practice regularly to stay fit and healthy. By doing this asana, the flow of blood in the body is better, it also strengthens digestion and maintains the balance of the body.
How to do Adho Mukha Svanasana-
- First of all, stand straight on the ground.
- Place your feet 2-3 feet apart, then place both hands on the ground, palms facing down, and hands completely straight.
- Keep both your legs straight and lift your hips upwards.
- Your waist and back will be completely straight down, now in this position breathe and release.
- You can stay in this position for some time after that gradually you can come back to your normal position.
- Three to five repetitions of Adho Mukha Svanasana are recommended.
Hand Yoga Poses: If you want to do some yoga asanas on your hands, then you can practice Chakrasana, Chaturanga Dandasana, and Adho Mukha Svanasana, but in the beginning do these asanas only under the supervision of experts.